The secret is an advanced training technique called Muscle Confusion™, which accelerates your results by constantly introducing new moves and routines so your body never plateaus. Here’s what you get with P90X:
12 Diverse and Intense Workouts:
- P90X – 01 Chest & Back. Targeted strength and definition workout emphasizes two classic upper-body exercises.
- P90X – 02 Plyometrics. Explosive jumping cardio routine, proven to dramatically improve athletic performance.
- P90X – 03 Shoulders & Arms. A potent combination of pressing, curling, and fly movements that will leave you stronger and more defined.
- P90X – 04 Yoga X. Combines strength, balance, flexibility, and breath work to enhance your physique and calm your mind.
- P90X – 05 Legs & Back. Squat, lunge, and pull in a total-body workout like no other.
- P90X – 06 Kenpo X. Intense cardiovascular workout includes punching and kicking for endurance, balance, and coordination.
- P90X – 07 X Stretch. Achieve a higher level of athleticism, prevent injuries, and avoid plateaus.
- P90X – 08 Core Synergistics. Build and support the core while conditioning your body.
- P90X – 09 Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. Targeted strength and definition workout emphasizing two classic upper-body exercises.
- P90X – 10 Back & Biceps. Flex your powerful biceps, and focus on toning and tightening those showcase upper-body muscles.
- P90X – 11 Cardio X. Low-impact, fat-burning cardio routine.
- P90X – 12 Ab Ripper X. Sculpt an incredible six-pack and improve your physical performance.
Plus, get these informative tools:
- 3-Phase Nutrition Plan. Designed to help you lose fat, build lean muscle, and maintain high energy levels through each part of the program.
- P90X Fitness Guide. Packed with information and tools to help you set your workout goals, track your progress, and stay inspired.
- How to Bring It Video. Get a quick overview of the complete P90X Extreme Home Fitness training system.
And get these tools to keep you motivated:
- P90X Calendar. Lets you know exactly what to do each day, set your workout goals, track your progress, and stay motivated.
- Online Support. You’ll have access to Tony and other fitness experts, and peer support from your fellow P90Xers.
MY REVIEW ON P90X
P90X does work as long as you’re willing to commit yourself to a 90 days routine. You could buy the most expensive workout equipments or DVDs out in the market, but if you’re not willing to commit, you still won’t get any results. You need to commit for 90 days, not 2 weeks; that’s why it is called P-9-0-X, not P14X. Even if you don’t see any results in the first 2 weeks, just keep pushing play, and I will be there to give you guidance. Worst case scenario, if you don’t like the results in 90 days, just return it. So you got nothing to lose right? Either you are going to get into the best shape of your life, or you will get your money back! And I assure you, you will get in shape if you give it a try.
I’ve experimented with tons of workout routines that I either found online or from peers. I’ve checked out and did research on tons of workout equipment that are sold on TV or the internet, but most of these only focus on specific muscle groups, and not overall fitness. P90X works on every aspect of fitness – cardio, stamina, endurance and strength, while shaping your body to it’s best looking condition.
Watch my own transformation with P90X!
PRICE: REGULAR: $119.95 | COACH: $89.96